Over 30 years ago, the Palm Springs Cruisin’ Association was created by a group of car enthusiasts. Of the 300 current members, several were patients of Dr. Sebastian George at the time of his death in 2002. Looking for a way to promote his legacy and everything he had done for his community, the Dr. George Charity Car Show was founded. All proceeds from this event go to the Desert Cancer Foundation, a foundation that Dr. George co-founded.
Since inception, Desert Cancer Foundation has had the ability to pay for cancer-related screening, diagnosis, and treatment valued at nearly $109 million. Along with that, DCF has served more than 8,700 residents in the Coachella Valley and surrounding communities.
Time Remaining Until The Dr. George Charity Car Show
- Where: Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- When: February 11, 2023 | 9am – 3pm
- $10 per ticket – tickets can only be purchased at the door
- Display of trucks, cars and motorcycles from all over the U.S.
- All proceeds benefit the Desert Cancer Foundation
- Silent auction, raffle and entertainment will be provided plus special events to entertain children
- Also different types of specialty vendors and food
- Entrants are limited to 1,100 registered vehicles. Vehicles are required to pre-register. Click here to register.
- To see more information on what the Palms Springs Cruisin’ Association has been doing, click here.
Win THIS 2023 Z51 Corvette Stingray Convertible
The Palm Springs Cruisin’ Association has organized an incredible giveaway to raise money for Desert Cancer Foundation.
On the day of the car show, an opportunity draw will be held to win a NEW 2023 Z51 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Equipped with a 496-hp V8 engine, this car could be yours today! Click HERE to get your tickets.